Saturday, March 19, 2011

This Dammm Blogger is Werkin my Nurve

My comments are not going through so I am posting mine here.

ONE WOMAN SHOW:
I like the idea of having a different ending every night. That way when people say.. OMG did you see the end where _____ happened, their friend will be like, no the play I saw ended with _____.. Then they will both want to see it again!! Keep them coming back.

Russell



This Blogger is STUPID. It is not leaving my comment for my google account. And.... I refuse to capitalize the "g" in google because they a pissing me off right now with this comment mishap.
<*END RANT*>

Russell



KATIE WOLF:

Snaps For Katie *SNAP* *SNAP*

Nice job. Cool video too. How did that sand taste, pretty natural, huh? LOL I need a tan. Next time you are goin to the beach, let me know and we can get our tan on. :-)


College fun 101

Thats crazy.. Can you imagine how many man-hours of makeup those people have to do each night to get ready? I mean, how long does it take you to do your basic makeup. For them it would take way longer times say, several hundred. CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Russel :) So far I've gotten all great feedback on the ending and the way you put it made me glad I kept the chosen ending to the audience ;)

    ReplyDelete